Thursday, January 15, 2009

American Libraries Direct

I highly recommend that staff subscribe to the American Libraries Direct newsletter - it is sent to your email every week. To subscribe, go to American Libraries Direct

It always contains interesting information about ALA, technology, awards, publishing information, and other useful tidbits. In this week's issue, I learned that some of the paintings at Madrid's Prado Museum can be viewed in great detail via Google Maps; the Senate and House have YouTube channels - watch the 111th Congress in action; and learn about the History of the Internet - for boomers it is reminiscing....

1 comment:

L. Advie said...

I appreciated your link connection...it made it so easy to sign up. I also like the articles and info. Thanks for posting your blogs I have enjoyed reading them.